Highlighted

Even out bruised skin

Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am a beginner with photoshop having learnt a few specific tasks to be able to retouch photographs for a charity. I am able to use spot healing/ healing brush and the clone stamp which allow me to cover most areas that need retouching however I would like to be able to even out skin tones where there is bruising and cannot fnd a way of doing this.  Are there any videos/tutoritals available that cover skin tone please? all I can find so far is how to adjust skin texture using freqency seperation. ( still trying to master that one) 

Many thanks

J

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Even out bruised skin

Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am a beginner with photoshop having learnt a few specific tasks to be able to retouch photographs for a charity. I am able to use spot healing/ healing brush and the clone stamp which allow me to cover most areas that need retouching however I would like to be able to even out skin tones where there is bruising and cannot fnd a way of doing this.  Are there any videos/tutoritals available that cover skin tone please? all I can find so far is how to adjust skin texture using freqency seperation. ( still trying to master that one) 

Many thanks

J

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post (the relevant part of) the image in question. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines