• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EVER SINCE I INSTALLED PHOTOSHOP V 22.0 (2021) I CANT SAVE A FILE

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first of all, english is not my native language so if anyone can give a solution in spanish i would be ver grateful.

Now, like the title says, ever since i uploaded the photoshop version 22.0 i can't save a file (doesn't matter the format) i tried with the keyboard shortcut, goinng directly to menu > file > save as, and nothing shows up, it's like i've never pressed anything. In case you were wondering i already tried all the obvious solutions, such as: install and re installing photoshop (i did this TWICE), change the preferences, installing an older version of photoshop, uploaded my computer sistem, spent SEVEN hours looking for a solution and NO ONE can give one. Besides this problem, every single time i open photoshop instead of showing up what we would normally know, the window is completely BLACK, if i wanna start a new project i have to go to menu > file > new (this same problem goes with illustrator too) and that is completely useless because every alteration i do to a photo i can't even save it and continue it later. its useless, i regret installing that version. I need a solution and so other people. I'm payin for, supposedly, the best. Is this the best you can do, Adobe?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It only started today. I have taken the same steps as you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

O mwu nem abre o arquivo e dá mensagem de erro. Informa que ação não pode ser concluida por erro do programa. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines