Exit Code: 146

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue, sine 2 months ago, misteriously my Photoshop disappear! and once I try to install again, it appear a  - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 1 warnings(s)-, and can´t fix it, I have a laptop DELL G7 7990, somebody can help please! 

Exit Code: 146

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 1 warnings(s)

FATAL: Error (Code = 146) executing in command 'MoveFileCommand' for package: 'CCXProcess-Components', version:4.2.0.62

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: CCXProcess-Components Version: 4.2.0.62). Error code: '146'

ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0

ERROR: CopyPrimitiveEx | GetAnyOperationsAborted failed with error: 0

WARN: Unable to move file at "C:\adobeTemp\ETR8CEE.tmp\5\specifier\ccxprocess_hd.xml" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Vulcan\specifiers\ccxprocess_hd.xml" Error 5 Acceso denegado.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Download and install, Feature request, How to, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I suggest you use the adobe clean remove tool to do a clean uninstall of software then try the 2020 version and check it maybe new version has some bugs...regards

Ali Sajjad

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error 146 is the install software does not have permission to move a file... normally (& indeed in this case) its the temp folder that was blocked so uninstalling makes no difference because the folder will still be blocked

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the previous suggestions work, try to create a new user account on windows and install Photoshop in it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines