• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

expand or close the selected level folder

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello is there a control on the keyboard to expand or close the selected level folder without using the drop down arrow?

Thanks 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean in layers? Not the I'm aware of.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean layerSets then you can collapse all at once by item in Layers panel menu.

Is that possible doing it individually by arrows? How? doesn't it not affect canvas area?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you can unfurl a layer group and any groups within that group by using Alt (Opt on Mac) + click...but you still have to click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't know it works like this, so alt used with upper Group affects inner groups, but as far as I know it is not possible with scripting, it is porobably other User Interference mechanism bound to panels which are other kind of functionality.

I found now default CTRL J for layer(Set)s duplication is not only method for it. Use ALT with arrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines