Export Artboards to PDF low resolution placed content

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my (Display ads) artboards into a multple page PDF. When I do so, everything is crystal clear and not pixelated, except for my embeded images done by File > Place Embedded. These are low resolution and blurred. The embedded images are all 300res and EPS. 

When I create the same document using Indesign, using the same place image method, and export to PDF (interactive) everything is crystal clear. 

Am I missing something or just not exporting in photoshop correctly? 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export Artboards to PDF low resolution placed content

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my (Display ads) artboards into a multple page PDF. When I do so, everything is crystal clear and not pixelated, except for my embeded images done by File > Place Embedded. These are low resolution and blurred. The embedded images are all 300res and EPS. 

When I create the same document using Indesign, using the same place image method, and export to PDF (interactive) everything is crystal clear. 

Am I missing something or just not exporting in photoshop correctly? 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?