Highlighted

Export: save for web error (Mac)

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert MOV files into transparent gifs, but everytime i click save for web, I get the error message: The operation could not be completed. An unknown operating system error has occurred.

I have seen others post about this issue but nothing in those threads has solved my problem. I have cleared my cache, have 20 gb free, have reset my preferences, restarted my mac and nothing changes.

This is something I have to do for work and has been giving me an impossible time. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export: save for web error (Mac)

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert MOV files into transparent gifs, but everytime i click save for web, I get the error message: The operation could not be completed. An unknown operating system error has occurred.

I have seen others post about this issue but nothing in those threads has solved my problem. I have cleared my cache, have 20 gb free, have reset my preferences, restarted my mac and nothing changes.

This is something I have to do for work and has been giving me an impossible time. 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?