Highlighted

Export to Aero Script Alert

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to 2020.  Go to Export/Export for Aero and get the following msg: 'Creative Cloud Files is not installed'.  I have Creative Cloud and it is working as far as I know.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export to Aero Script Alert

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to 2020.  Go to Export/Export for Aero and get the following msg: 'Creative Cloud Files is not installed'.  I have Creative Cloud and it is working as far as I know.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2019 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may. need to run the latest updates in the CC app to fix this. Have you updated all the necessary software to the latest verion? And, have you downloaded Aero usin ghte same Adobe account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angie,  I have updated Photoshop and Dimensions via Creative Cloud.  Both 2020 version and Dimensions has no problem exporting.  Have been using Testflight version of Aero but just reinstalled from App store.  Still getting the error in Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, thats odd. Did you send your phone a link via CC app to download and install Aero? I think it somehow may have to link in to your CC account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have escalated to tech support.  Waiting for one of their engineers to call me back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing same issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2020 0
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you install the CC app, a folder named Creative Cloud Files gets installed, and by default it is located at the root of your OS user folder. The Creative Cloud Files folder is used for sync’ing enclosed files and folders to your remote cloud account. Could it have been accidentally deleted, and if not does it have read write permissions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,

I contacted Adobe Tech support back in January.  We slowly worked our way up the levels of tech support each time delving a little deeper.  They tried everything they could but still will not run.

Eventually they took a dump and configuration settings and went off to research.

I have heard nothing since, so waiting for future releases to see if it gets fixed.  I note a couple of people are starting to experience the same problem but it does not seem to be a large number.

Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 02, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this too. My "Creative Cloud Files" folder has files that I have saved in the past. Everything Adobe thing is installed and turned on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening to me as well when I updated both my PC and Mac to the 2020 versions. For some reason, it works in the 2019 version on a friend's Mac but with really low quality.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, does any of you have special characters in the user profile? Or anything non-standard on your machine that would cause in issue for your and not for others?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 10, 2020 0