Highlighted

Export to Video spinning Photoshop 21.2.1

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supposedly this was fixed with the latest version 21.2.1. I am running Mac Catalina 10.15.6 After a couple of successful exports, I had the "Initializing Video Export" window show up, which I had never seen in the prior successful exports.

I have uninstalled reset preferences tried everything that has been posted and messing with the original files as well. I really don't want to do the workaround in After Effects as this is a simple 9 frame animation. C'mon help a designer out and save me some time for what should be a simple job and a simple fix.

Image 7-28-20 at 8.30 AM.jpg

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export to Video spinning Photoshop 21.2.1

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supposedly this was fixed with the latest version 21.2.1. I am running Mac Catalina 10.15.6 After a couple of successful exports, I had the "Initializing Video Export" window show up, which I had never seen in the prior successful exports.

I have uninstalled reset preferences tried everything that has been posted and messing with the original files as well. I really don't want to do the workaround in After Effects as this is a simple 9 frame animation. C'mon help a designer out and save me some time for what should be a simple job and a simple fix.

Image 7-28-20 at 8.30 AM.jpg

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course just after posting this. I found out my little children/ gremlins had installed an old version of premiere pro. Also, I held the shift key down to eliminate any weird 3rd party plugins. It works now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines