Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Jpgs blurry in all adobe products

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

For the last year or so I've noticed when exported jpgs for web, email banners, web graphics, etc they are blurry. This is espcially the case with eps placed logos. When using photoshop this happens weather I export directly, save for web, or artboards to files. Even at 100%. 

Weird thing is if I open the jpg in photoshop it is much clearer. Anyone else have this issue? On a side note I've used Affinity Photo to test and the jpg as a little clearer on the computer version but not the iPad OS version bizarre!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EPS is an obsolete format. Which application are you creating/optomising your images in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you reply Derek. Using photoshop to create a banner. Placing an eps or ai logo into it using the above export methods. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to export your image @2x because your iPad screen is double pixel density (i.e. "retina").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kenneth, the deliverable graphic is for the pc. I was just mentioning the ipad version of Affinity Photo software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please show the image with blur…JPEG always blur even at 100%>. so maybe it is normal. Also check the text rendering method…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines