Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Animated GIFs

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I am currently trying to create an animated GIF in photoshop of snow falling on a transparent background. The issue I am running into is that the gradient of each snowflake is becoming a solid fill, so i just have a bunch of white circles in the final product. I attached 2 images, one of how its looking when im trying to export it as an animated gif, and one with a black background to show what the snow looks like. It seems to export fine with a background behind it but when I try to do so with transparency im running into this issue. Can anyone advise?Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.09.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-22 at 12.09.33 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried increasing to 256 colors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sit down drink some brandy and think about screening your snow! Snow will show so much better on a black background I would think. Don't you?

SnowGlobe4x3-copy.gifSnowGlobe4x3.gif

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines