Highlighted

Exporting artboards to pdf file size

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm creating a catalogue using artboards in Photoshop which is all working brilliantly until I export as a multi page pdf document.  I'd like to be able to reduce the file size significantly as this export as my client wants to have a PDF email version of this catalogue to send to their customers.  I'm not sure of the best way to create this for them without losing quality of photography.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks.  

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting artboards to pdf file size

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm creating a catalogue using artboards in Photoshop which is all working brilliantly until I export as a multi page pdf document.  I'd like to be able to reduce the file size significantly as this export as my client wants to have a PDF email version of this catalogue to send to their customers.  I'm not sure of the best way to create this for them without losing quality of photography.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks.  

Topics

How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't free lunch. Significant reduction in file size will cost in image quality, there isn't any trick or option to have maximum image quality at minimum file size.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure I understand there will be compromise but I've so far exported 3 pages of a 20 page catalogue and the file size is already 93MB.  I'm just unsure how to get this to a more manageable size so it can be sent as a PDF to my clients customers.  There must be a way?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0