Highlighted

Exporting at 100% not possible

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to export in Photoshop a large TIFF file that comes from PTGUI 14029x7014 pixels to a JPEG format but I'll can't get it higher dan 82% to the original scale. How is this possible? I have a friend who also uses Photoshop and with him It works fine. Is it a setting?

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting at 100% not possible

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to export in Photoshop a large TIFF file that comes from PTGUI 14029x7014 pixels to a JPEG format but I'll can't get it higher dan 82% to the original scale. How is this possible? I have a friend who also uses Photoshop and with him It works fine. Is it a setting?

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you saving? Save As should work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
D_Fosse LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a size limit in Export and anyway this not what Export is for. Use Save As.

Yes, I know that in most other software, Export is the standard output method. However, in Photoshop, Export is exclusively for screen destination, web and mobile devices. So it's intended for small files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines