Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Extra Graphic

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am having an issue with exporting a marketing poster. I have already exported one and its been fine. I duplicated the project and edited further and now when I go to export I see graphics that aren't in my project. They seem to be hidden until I export, but there are no layers that I have made or can find that show these extra graphics. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Are the affected areas Shape Layers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi c.pfaffenbichler

Unfortunately that still hasn't worked.

Yes, the affected areas are shape layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

A possible work-around might be converting the affected Shapes to Smart Objects.

I know that that’s inconvenient and would not produce vector output … 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just throwing something out:  Sometimes effects in RGB mode might not come out correctly or even shows up at all when you export to CMYK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines