Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting from Photoshop

Explorer ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!

I have several projects coming up. All of which require me to edit photos in photoshop 2020 and export the files to be used on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. What is the most efficient way of exporting from photoshop for these three platforms. I should ask what is the correct way to do this in photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assumeing that you have set up the correct file size (if you are creating banners for example, I use the artboard and export all versions at one time), I use the File>Export As jpg. The nice thing about the Export As is that if you need various sizes, you can set them up right there rather than having to re-size another way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quick and easy way is to use Generate... You just name your layers - facebook.jpg - you need the extension and with generate turned on it automatically saves as a jpg. It's under the file menu...

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines