Highlighted

exporting multipage PDF document adding unwanted border to images and resizing image

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me understand why when I Automate a PDF multi-page document, PS is adding a thick border around every page? I've deselected outputting to the web, no downsampling etc.

The images for the portfolio booklet I'm trying to make are 1920x1080 pixels. I've tried using .jpgs or the original .PSD file. When I create the multi-page pdf the image size becomes a different resolution. Depending on what ppi i set it to, this size changes.

I'm not trying to print this, only distribute on the web and I can't find any information regarding why PS is doing this and how to stop it. It's driving me nuts.  Please help!

Here's a sample of the jpg I'm using and the final pdf output. I'm on PS CC 20.0.4

Clearly I'm not a graphic designer and am barely able to navigate this stuff without any professional training. Laymen's terms is much appreciated. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

exporting multipage PDF document adding unwanted border to images and resizing image

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me understand why when I Automate a PDF multi-page document, PS is adding a thick border around every page? I've deselected outputting to the web, no downsampling etc.

The images for the portfolio booklet I'm trying to make are 1920x1080 pixels. I've tried using .jpgs or the original .PSD file. When I create the multi-page pdf the image size becomes a different resolution. Depending on what ppi i set it to, this size changes.

I'm not trying to print this, only distribute on the web and I can't find any information regarding why PS is doing this and how to stop it. It's driving me nuts.  Please help!

Here's a sample of the jpg I'm using and the final pdf output. I'm on PS CC 20.0.4

Clearly I'm not a graphic designer and am barely able to navigate this stuff without any professional training. Laymen's terms is much appreciated. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?