Highlighted

exporting pics

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to export and editted pic from PS back to Lightroom to save in Light room.. Im using regular LR not classic.  Everyone said to do control s and it will automatically save back to LR and it's not.  Does anyone know any other way, I don't want to save the pic to my computer.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

exporting pics

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to export and editted pic from PS back to Lightroom to save in Light room.. Im using regular LR not classic.  Everyone said to do control s and it will automatically save back to LR and it's not.  Does anyone know any other way, I don't want to save the pic to my computer.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you're using "regular LR not Classic".

Please go to Help > System Info, and paste the first 10 lines or so here.

This will tell us exactly what version you are using, as well as details about your operating system.

If the file doesn't show up in Lightroom after Ctrl+S in Photoshop, this might be because the sort order in Library is set to Added order. Try setting it to Filename in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.

If you can't see the toolbar, press T.

If you are sending a raw file from Lightroom to Photoshop, a new file has to be created. Photoshop is a pixel editor, and cannot edit raw files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0