• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have some issue with Photoshop, when I want to export, My pictures is not the same as what I have in my workspace...

What can I do to fix that ? 

thanks in advance

Capture d’écran 2020-12-27 à 14.17.24.pngCapture d’écran 2020-12-27 à 14.10.08.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

I just solved it, do not do export, but save as, and choose png or jpeg. (my bad i'm stupid 😂)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Make sure all your colour profile matches up.

Edit > Assign Profile:

Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 13.59.35.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you're not advising the OP to "not color manage this document", as your screenshot suggests?

The answer is to enable color management in Export. You do that by checking "embed color profile". In addition to embedding the profile, that also switches the preview to the correct, color managed version. Export and Photoshop will now match, as they are both correct.

Why this box isn't checked by default is something I have never understood, and if it was up to me they should change this outdated policy immediately. It causes no end of confusion. All major web browsers are fully color managed today and will show the "Photoshop version" in any case, not the default "Export version".

All that said, color management only works correctly as long as you have a sound and valid monitor profile on your system. If not, Photoshop can't display correctly, it just uses whatever profile it gets from the operating system. You're normally supposed to use a calibrator for that; but if you don't have one, it happens quite often that laptop/monitor manufacturers distribute monitor profiles through Windows Update. These are very often defective in various ways. It could be that's happening here; this brightness difference shouldn't really be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's working for the color thanks but I have this thing on my picture, I dont know what it isvoiture momo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simply go to youtube and search your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just solved it, do not do export, but save as, and choose png or jpeg. (my bad i'm stupid 😂)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines