• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting shapes with a glitch in preview and export

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the new 2021 update came with a glitch I can't figure out. please help!Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.03.36 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export was designed for outputting files for use on the web. A 4000px by 4000px images is not and appropriate  web size image. Use Save As Jpeg its what you want to use for an images that size.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip but that didn't help. 

My workflow for this project starts with a photo in Lightroom. After my edits I send the file to photoshop using dynamic linking. A few more edits and a graphic i simply save a copy in tiff format. The copied file is automatically uploaded to LR and it's perfectly fine. NOW after the UPDATE the saved copy has the glitch as does the export from PS or LR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not install Lightroom it does not have layer support. I work in Photoshop.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines