• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exposure / Alien Skin Photoshop Plugin exporting images that are too dark and saturated. Help?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm running version Alien Skin version 5.2.2.247 with the latest Photoshop version on a Mac. I've never had this problem before now, but I get the image to look how I want in the Alien Skin plugin, and when I 'apply' my work, the file opens in Photoshop as extremely dark and saturated and unuusable. I cannot figure out what is going wrong. I even recreated all of the changes in Exposure's standalone software and get the same result. 

I've posted and image of how the image is supposed to look (via screenshot) and one of how it turned out upon export. 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the image color profile?

Have you tried resetting photoshop preferences settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there. The origianl file is 8 bit RGB. I tried exposrting from Exposure a few ways to see if it would make a difference (as original, Adobe RGB, sRGB, 8 bit 16 bit, etc) and it didn't make any difference. I reset my PS preferences as well (to my chagrin). Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines