• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extensions not working

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago I sat down to edit a image in Photoshop, I completed everything in ACR and brought the image into Photoshop only to find the TK V7 panel was not working at all. The indivdual panels were in the extension meneu  and the panels even load into photoshop, it just that none of them draw the luminosity masks, open adjustmemt layes or anything at all.

I have tried all the things in the troubleshooting section of the instalation PDF and a number of things relating to restting Photoshops preference settings with option+command+shift, resetting/deleting all woprkspaces and even reinstalled both Photoshop and the TK7 panel numerous times.

Tony himself suggested to install a extension from Abobe Exchange to see if its a a panel issue or a Photoshop issue, I did just that this morning and the panel I choose failed as well.

I have used the TK luminosity panels for aboujt the last 2-3 years without any issue so this is both unexpected and a total pain.

Any help to solve this will be greatly appreciated.

System 2019 iMac running macOS Catalina 10.15.6 with 72GB ram....Photoshop 21.2.1

Hope I given enough information.

Regards

Phil Hunter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update to the 2020 version?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankls JJMack,

I have version 2.0.1 installed, which was the update of the update, which Tony released only a few days after the first update if that makes sense.

Update:

I have since posting my original question installed Greg Benz's  Lumenzia which works perfectly fine wich I found puzzling. I then installed Jimmy McIntyre's Raya Pro this also fails to execute just like the TKv7 panel.

I am not a coder in anyway shape or form but this does seem to back up Tony's therory that the problem is with Photoshop and not the individual panels.

My prefered luminosity panel is the TKV7 panel as I have invested a lot of time and money on training resourses over the years, so if anyone can shed some light on what is happening I would be very gratefull.

Regards.

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know nothing at all about the plug-ins you use. You should deal with the authors of your the plugs that are not working. They should help.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines