Extensions Panel Greyed Out Every Time I Start Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a couple Extensions (Coolorus Color Wheel and Perspective Tools), but almost every time I start Photoshop 2019, the extensions panel in Window > Extensions is greyed out, and I have to enable it in Preferences and restart the software for it to appear.  How can I get Photoshop to save my preferences and load the extensions panel and desired extensions every time I launch it?   It drives me crazy that I have to launch, configure settings, and restart photoshop every time I sit down to work.  

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extensions Panel Greyed Out Every Time I Start Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a couple Extensions (Coolorus Color Wheel and Perspective Tools), but almost every time I start Photoshop 2019, the extensions panel in Window > Extensions is greyed out, and I have to enable it in Preferences and restart the software for it to appear.  How can I get Photoshop to save my preferences and load the extensions panel and desired extensions every time I launch it?   It drives me crazy that I have to launch, configure settings, and restart photoshop every time I sit down to work.  

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2021 0
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit - preferences ... extensions panel setting there somewhere? 🤔

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you set your extensions panel have you tried going to windows - workspaces and new workspace to save it? 🤔

That should save panels ... 🤔

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0