• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

External Scripts Location?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to support a studio of multiple artists on different versions of Photoshop and would like to install internal scripts to each PS user. Unfortunatly, I noticed that the scripts folder location is inconsistent between versions. CC 2018 compared to PS 2021, for example.

Is there an external folder location that all or at least the recent versions of PS knows to look for? 

I tried placing a Scripts folder in: C:\Users\<user.name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Presets, but PS didn't pick it up on the next restart.

My goal is to be able to install (and also update) custom studio scripts into a single, common location that all versions of PS know to use. Is this possible?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make on your server folder with your scripts and then in each user Presets / Scripts folder make shortcut to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines