Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extreme lag and tearing in "Save for web" window in Photoshop on Windows 10

Contributor ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

lately, I have extreme slow lag and tearing when using the "Save for web" export window

it's very hard to work like this and it doesn't matter what file size or resolution I am working with it happens with small files same as with huge files.

what can be the source of this issue?

"Save for web" on illustrator works just fine

My Setup
PC WIN10
32G RAM

GPU Quadro P600

4K 60hz 10bit

lag.gif

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us the exact version of Photoshop you're using? please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer.

You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps. If it helps, please check out the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer

My version is 22.2.0

I followed your instruction

When disabling the GPU all actions within Photoshop add lags and tearing the same has on the "Save for Web" screen.

What made me think that my "Save for web" ignoring the GPU or vise versa

After resetting all settings GPU was on again, and the "Save for web" still had lag and tearing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see my reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines