• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely slow processing response when painting through a mask

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello- I use the TK 7 panel. All my software is uptodate and seems to be working properly. Part of my photo processing workflow consists of creating luminosity masks and then painting an effect through the mask. My NEW iMac is very powerful, yet when I do a brush stroke, it takes forever to process the stroke. What could be wrong and what can I do about this? Any opinions or suggestions are apprectiated. I searched the forum but did not find anything related to this topic. 

Thanks, Dennis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if you are at the latest Mac OS or the latest photoshop then maybe it is a bug that is causing this I suggest you revert back to 2020 for stable work...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I need to add some more details. This issue happens when I paint through an active selection area. When it be a simple mask zone or a more complicated lum mask. And it has been happening in all previous versions, so reverting will not fix it. I keep thinking the next update might fix it, but nothing doing. Could the TK panel be causing an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines