Für WEB speichern - Fehlermeldung PS 22.2

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit geraumer Zeit ist es nicht mehr möglich die Funktion "Für WEB speichern" zu verwenden. Es erscheint immer die Fehlermeldung: Der vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Ein Schreibzugriffsfehler ist aufgetreten. 

Rechte mäßig hat sich nichts geänder auf meinem MAC. Deinstallieren und neu Installieren sowie PS im gesicherten Modus starten hat auch alles nichts gebracht! Hat das Problem noch jemand? Oder jemand eine Lösung. Danke! 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using instead: File > Export > Export As...

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ja sure.. i know this workflow. But i can`t edit in this mode the pic size. (e.g. i need the pic in 600x400 px) - this is the reason, why i will use the save process for web 😞 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you use: Image > Image Size in Photoshop to resize the dimensions of the image before you save it in the format you want it in?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course this is also possible, but i save 300 pics per week in a special size and format. So this workflow needs more clicks and more time! I will not use a Workaround.. so if i have the function "save as web" i have all relevant parameter on one place... it mus be possible to solve this issue?! thank you for your commands and support topics... 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would File > Scripts > Image Processor do what you want?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines