• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

⌘F

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe; how i have loved your software over the years going back to version 1.5 of photoshop, illustrator, MM Director before you owned it and long ago, In Design, After Effects etc etc. It has really helped me to make a living over the years and I even ended up teaching photoshop, illustrator and design arts and a university in Toronto at one point. So, listen...wtf is with ⌘F not being 'apply last filter' anymore? Please change it back; no one wants to find anything in photoshop generally. Yes i am aware that i can go to my settings and change it back but still, why should one have to? It just makes no sense for a shortcut key to change after so many years and for no good reason. Thank you!!! While i'm on topic of photoshop shortcut wish list, ⌘H should hide the app like ever other mac app, that would be lovely, thx!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

That's a good suggestion for a feature request, please post it here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family This forum is directly monitored by our developers and they might look into implementing it in future releases.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines