Failure to install a plugin in Photoshop with a .ccx file

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am unable to install the Gradiate plugin into Photoshop 22.01. I've been instructed to double click the .ccx file but that's not working - the plugin installer just flashes on the screen very quickly then disappears and no installation occurs.

My creative cloud app is up to date and I am working on a Mac running OS Big Sur 11.01.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Holly

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Failure to install a plugin in Photoshop with a .ccx file

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am unable to install the Gradiate plugin into Photoshop 22.01. I've been instructed to double click the .ccx file but that's not working - the plugin installer just flashes on the screen very quickly then disappears and no installation occurs.

My creative cloud app is up to date and I am working on a Mac running OS Big Sur 11.01.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Holly

TOPICS
Download and install, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. have you managed to resolve it yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2021 0
Hollyab LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! The problem was that I had moved the .ccx file away from the desktop into another folder. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2021 0