• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fatal error with the latest version of photoshop.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed version 22.3 of photoshop when opening I receive the message "it could not be fulfilled because there has been a program error".
Likewise, most keyboard shortcuts such as ctrl-j have stopped working and it does not allow using the nik-collection filters.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here. Trying to adjust basic settings: program error. Trying to work in a document, for example changing to another font: program error. Trying to save a document: program error. and more program errors, all since updating to latest version. Already de-installated and re-installated twice. Please advise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reinstalled without any result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have de-installed latest and re-installed older version now. Looks good. Everything is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, i got errors all the time since 22.3.

I installed and re-installed it twice, so now i am back to 22.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines