Ferramenta de seleção

Why are you destroying photoshop? I'm a beginner in the program and in the latest updates the program gets worse and worse. Previously I was able to remove the background and make it transparent easily, since the last update, when I remove the background a screen called "alpha" appears, I don't even know what this is, I leave it here my dissatisfaction and knowing how I resolve it.

Topics

Actions and scripting, Feature request, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Ferramenta de seleção

Why are you destroying photoshop? I'm a beginner in the program and in the latest updates the program gets worse and worse. Previously I was able to remove the background and make it transparent easily, since the last update, when I remove the background a screen called "alpha" appears, I don't even know what this is, I leave it here my dissatisfaction and knowing how I resolve it.

Topics

Actions and scripting, Feature request, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Ferramenta de seleção

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 21, 2020

Hi

Perhaps you could explain in more detail, how exactly are you removing the background, which tool are you using, a screenshot of the Photoshop interface with all the pertinent panels opened might help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines