Fibers and Clouds not working

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could use some help with this one, whenever I try to render clouds or fibers photoshop simply fills whatever layer I'm on in black. My file is 8 bit RGB. I've tried new files and still won't work. I've been using both of these filter in my work for some time and never had a problem. Also, the lens flare filter does work, it seemes to just be these two.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fibers and Clouds not working

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could use some help with this one, whenever I try to render clouds or fibers photoshop simply fills whatever layer I'm on in black. My file is 8 bit RGB. I've tried new files and still won't work. I've been using both of these filter in my work for some time and never had a problem. Also, the lens flare filter does work, it seemes to just be these two.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that Render Clouds uses your foreground colour and background colour so if you set them both to black you will get black layer

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
Matt5E4F LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that was the issue. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0