File corrupted - only artifacts left

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was working with a large Photoshop file and my computer froze. I restarted my computer and afterward, the file seemed to have no contents only artifacts looking like this: 

All data seems to be gone. 😞 I tried a lot of things to try to recover the data but it just seems to be gone, is there anything I can do to fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File corrupted - only artifacts left

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was working with a large Photoshop file and my computer froze. I restarted my computer and afterward, the file seemed to have no contents only artifacts looking like this: 

All data seems to be gone. 😞 I tried a lot of things to try to recover the data but it just seems to be gone, is there anything I can do to fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

More than likely the file is corrupt, do you keep a backup copy of your important files for situations like this, you could try https://www.psd.repair/#/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a backup copy of this file. Thanks for the link, unfortunately, it didn't help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0