• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FILE > SAVE (OR SAVE AS OR SAVE A COPY) DO NOT WORK

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very disappointed with version 22.4.0 in Spanish for MAC.

1) "FILE > SAVE" does not work

2) "FILE > SAVE AS" does not work

3) "FILE > SAVE A COPY" does not work

I want to know how to go back to a previous version because this version is an unacceptable disaster.

I expect a quick response.

Thanks

Jose Victor Gonzalez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "does not work"? What actually happens?

"I expect a quick response."

Remember that this forum is answered by volunteer Photoshop users. We do not work for Adobe so be careful with what you "expect" from us.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the six years that I have been using PS this is the second time that I
have submitted an inquiry.
Therefore, I sent you my apologies for the term "expect" that I have used
that seems to have bothered you.
Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Can you tell us what happens that "does not work"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, shift control S does not work properly- or at least the way it should work, and has worked in the past.  I can't explain it fully, and it doesn't unexpectedly quit, so there is no report to send.  If I don't flatten all layers and delete hidden layers, you can't save a copy file reliably in jpeg or png (possibly other formats).  Batch processing is horribly buggy and has made my life miserable.  Batch processing along with save a copy command seems to work, but then the files are no where on my computer.  So it just appears to be saving, but the files never actually save.  So weird and very time consuming to batch process 200 files and find they didn't actually save.

There is also a pixel issue when using the masking.  If I want to put parts of my masked layer back into the image, the newly revealed pixels are worthless, just worthless.

I've been using Photoshop since PS2- way back around 2000.  This latest update has upset the balance of basic functionality for the things I do- such as saving a file before closing.

I have a mid-2017 MacOS running Mojave 10.14.6, i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz, LDDR3, with Radeon Pro 560 4 GB and the Intel graphics card.  For now, I have deleted photoshop and gone back 3 updates.  I'll follow several threads to see when these issues are fixed, no need to respond to me directly.  My assumption is this will be an ongoing problem as more people start using the updates.  Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stacy that is the second time you have jumped in on someone else's thread with a different issue. I've answered your previous one.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JoseViktor wrote:

I want to know how to go back to a previous version

You can go back to a previous version using the Creative Cloud app. First, though, you might want to tell us your issue, as "does not work" is vague.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines