Highlighted

File menu blank

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1016202010_HDR.jpg

1016201730.jpg

 Can anyone help, my file menu is missing but when I scroll over they are there. Photoshop hasn't been running right and just looks all messed up. I've tried uninstalling everything a few times and still the same. I reset settings and tried the graphics check box. Any ideas?? 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File menu blank

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1016202010_HDR.jpg

1016201730.jpg

 Can anyone help, my file menu is missing but when I scroll over they are there. Photoshop hasn't been running right and just looks all messed up. I've tried uninstalling everything a few times and still the same. I reset settings and tried the graphics check box. Any ideas?? 

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi click on new button then press f multiple times to check your screen mode hope it helps....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
@mj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nicole5CAF ,

Please try @lambiloon 's suggestion first.

If it does not work, it mat have to do with video card drivers.

This thread should help you get on your way.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-2020-missing-the-menu-bar-and-issue-with-interfac...

Good luck

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0