• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File New Dialog in Photoshop 2020 Brings up Flashing Window

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting FILE NEW Dialog in Photoshop 2020 Brings up a “Flashing” Page Window with the Square Previews of Documents Types & Sizes. So I Had to Change to "Use Legacy New Document Interface" Setting in General Preferences Pane.

(Strange... Turning off WiFi Stops this from Happening) but Legacy setting is fine for now anyways. ~ RpH

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 7.38.40 PM.png

{Thread renamed by modeator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear that the New Document Dialog flashes in Photoshop, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Unchecked “Use Graphics Processor” and Unchecked "Use Legacy New Document Interface." Still Flashing at New Doument Window. That was a Very Good idea to try that though. It does Stop Flashing when I Turn Wifi Off Temporarily. Thank you for the idea!.. I'll use the "Legacy" work-around for now. I Actually Like The Legacy Setting Better than hunting through all those Boxes with the Tiny Type for the right New document. It's quicker and easier to see.

~Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THank Robert :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the problem remained!!!!!! The window flashes! In cc2019 everything works!!! And at the start screen, when you click on the "create new" button, the old interface starts at all!!! Really it is impossible to correct it and to start such crude product, already there were so many updates!!! Terrible!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines