Highlighted

FILE NOT FOUND ERROR

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 12.10.08 PM.pngHello! I am having problems with my photoshop because it keeps saying file was not found in almost all of my files! But they are perfectly fine when I open them in my computer. Basically photoshop can't seem to read all of my files.  

I already uninstalled and re-installed photoshop. Also restarted my iMac just to make sure but it's still showing the same error. Please help me because this is very important for my work..... I am paying for photoshop so this has to be fixed please. 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FILE NOT FOUND ERROR

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-21 at 12.10.08 PM.pngHello! I am having problems with my photoshop because it keeps saying file was not found in almost all of my files! But they are perfectly fine when I open them in my computer. Basically photoshop can't seem to read all of my files.  

I already uninstalled and re-installed photoshop. Also restarted my iMac just to make sure but it's still showing the same error. Please help me because this is very important for my work..... I am paying for photoshop so this has to be fixed please. 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the exact same issue suddenly everything cant be open! help!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0
ccoomans LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same issue... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 0