Highlighted

File saving auto complete

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved from CS6 on Windows 7 to CC on Mac OS. One difference I've been missing is when saving a file, beginning to type out a name on CS6\Win7 used to drop down a list of existing file names in the folder. (Eg typing out "ba" used to bring down "banana1.psd, banana2.psd" etc) This saved a lot of time when creating a lot of files around one project/asset. Is there any way to turn this on in Mac/CC?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File saving auto complete

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved from CS6 on Windows 7 to CC on Mac OS. One difference I've been missing is when saving a file, beginning to type out a name on CS6\Win7 used to drop down a list of existing file names in the folder. (Eg typing out "ba" used to bring down "banana1.psd, banana2.psd" etc) This saved a lot of time when creating a lot of files around one project/asset. Is there any way to turn this on in Mac/CC?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?