• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files are not saved

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I ran into a problem, Photoshop does not want to save the files, I click on the save button and nothing happens, I have already reset the settings, cleaned the library and still nothing helps.
I use poppy seeds and noticed that no one has such a problem. I am using the latest version of Photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of OS and Photoshop? Perhaps this thread can help you https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/save-as-command-not-working-in-photoshop-21-2-on-mac/m-p/11...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The latest version of Photoshop, reset and reinstalled the settings, nothing helps, even cleared the cache, it still does not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell me why I can not save the file as or just save ?? when you click on these buttons, Photoshop simply does nothing.
I use epl products and noticed that many users have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

Can you save to PSD?

If you can't reset your Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Photoshop, reset and reinstalled the settings, nothing helps, even cleared the cache, it still does not help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines