• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files corrupted after image adjusments

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After saving images from a specific instrument (microscope) I usually need to change brightness and color settings. However, if I manipulate the picture on Photoshop it corrupts it for some reason and I cannot use it anymore. I cannot copy it to Power Point or open it out side Photoshop. I have tried saving the pics as jpeg or tif and installing an old version of Photoshop, that does not make a difference. In other softwares, this does not happen. After talking to the microscope company they say its a PhotoShop issue. 

Help anyone??? 

Danielle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you changing the brightness and color settings? Are you using Adjustment layers? What do you mean the image "corrupts"? What happens? Please explain your workflow and give us your PS version and OS version so we can better assist.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane, 

I open the image in the software than going to Image>Adjusments>Black&White, just to change to B&W. Than I do Image>Adjusments>Brightness/Contrast and change the brightness, than save as jpeg or tif. 

By corrupted I mean that  I cannot copy it to Power Point or open it anywhere out side Photoshop. 

My opereting system is Windows 10 and I tried both version 20.0.10 and 21.2.1. 

Thank you for your help! 

Danielle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines