Files won't save through Photoshop

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Am new to Photoshop and keep getting error when trying to save. If i work with a canvas at A0 when i try to save i get an error message. If I hide the backgropund layer it saves no problem??

Any ideas? when i say im new to this i really am new and have very limited understanding.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files won't save through Photoshop

Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Am new to Photoshop and keep getting error when trying to save. If i work with a canvas at A0 when i try to save i get an error message. If I hide the backgropund layer it saves no problem??

Any ideas? when i say im new to this i really am new and have very limited understanding.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're not able to save files through Photoshop. Please have a look at this article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html#Programerrorwhilesavingfiles

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need such a large size image – if it's for a poster that's viewed from a distance, you can use a much lower resolution, say 100PPI or less.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0