Fill Bucket Tool is Broken

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just stops working on a given layer and you have to make a new layer instead. How, Adobe. Does NO ONE test these releases BEFOER they're released??? I've run into and reported more stupid bugs like this in the last year than in the entirety of mu useage of photoshop (well over 15 years). Seriously considering cancelling my subscription to Adobe's high-priced, broken software collection in favor of better-maintained open source alternatives.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fill Bucket Tool is Broken

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just stops working on a given layer and you have to make a new layer instead. How, Adobe. Does NO ONE test these releases BEFOER they're released??? I've run into and reported more stupid bugs like this in the last year than in the entirety of mu useage of photoshop (well over 15 years). Seriously considering cancelling my subscription to Adobe's high-priced, broken software collection in favor of better-maintained open source alternatives.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?