Highlighted

Filter Gallery is greyed out in Photoshopcc

New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My filter gallery is not an option for me and I can't figure out why. I am in 8 bit RGB and I double checked it. The layer is not locked and is visible . Any help would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Filter Gallery is greyed out in Photoshopcc

New Here ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My filter gallery is not an option for me and I can't figure out why. I am in 8 bit RGB and I double checked it. The layer is not locked and is visible . Any help would be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop and operating system do you have, also what are your system specs, in Photoshop go to Help > System Info and copy and paste the entire thing in this thread

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you try to reset the Adobe Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot twith the pertinent Panels (Tools, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What size in pixels is your canvas?

Filter Gallery will only work with up to 30000 pixels in either dimension (Height or Width)

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The filter gallery only works with RGB and not with CMYK.

You can change it under Image > Mode > RGB.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines