Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter Gallery not working - first 6 options greyed out Photoshop CC2020

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having problems with my filters gallery. noticed when i tried the shortcut for Liquify. When i Tried the manual operation i noticed in the drop down menu the first six options are greyed out and I don't know why...nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. Anyone else having this issue? how do i solve it?

Also, Seems to be something thats happening across all my devices as I tried on both IMac and Macbook Pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color Mode, bit depth, …? 

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post screenshot with entire Photoshop window as requested by @c.pfaffenbichler . Please post screenshot inline, embedded into your post/answer not attached as this one because it saves time to download and open for preview purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines