• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filter Gallery

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I go to Filter Gallery using a newly created document it automatically goes  to Texture --> Texturizer and implements this option automatically. It's a selection I used before that the Filter Galery is remembering for some reason. I just want to go to the Filter Gallery as if it were a brand new file without remembering any past selections. I have version 13. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

How are you opening the Filter Gallery?

The First Command in the Filter menu is the last filter used, and it sounds like this is what you may be opening (even if you are selecting something else.) The keyboard shortcut used to be Cmd+F and was later changed to Cmd+Alt+F. (I don't remember what is was in PS CS6.)

Make sure you are not choosing the first command for most recent, and if you are not, then please show a screen shot of your Filter panel so we can see what you are seeing. 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines