Find properties panel background remove from ps cs6

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Isuru,From Sri lanka. I use photoshop cs6 version. But i can't find properties layer background remove option. How to find it.?   Please help me and thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

The remove background button was added to the properties panel in CC2020 it was not present in CS6.

You will need to use an alternative method.

Dave

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Find properties panel background remove from ps cs6

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Isuru,From Sri lanka. I use photoshop cs6 version. But i can't find properties layer background remove option. How to find it.?   Please help me and thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by davescm | Adobe Community Professional

The remove background button was added to the properties panel in CC2020 it was not present in CS6.

Dave

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To convert a Background layer into a Normal layer, double click on the Background layer in the Layer panel (you can name the layer in the subsequent dialogue box, if you wish).

(You can't remove anything from a Background layer, if that's what you mean, you have to convert it into a Normal layer first.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2020 1