Highlighted

Finding photoshop files after free trial ends

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while back I downloaded the free trial of photoshop and edited a bunch of files and didnt save them elsewhere before the free trial ended. I cannot remember which account or computer (of two possible accounts/computers) the free trial was purchased on, but I'd like to continue working on them now. Any idea on how to retrieve files after free trial has ended? Otherwise, I'm wondering if the files would be linked to the computer I downloaded Photoshop to or the Creative Cloud account so I can purchase Photoshop and retrieve my files to continue working on them? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Finding photoshop files after free trial ends

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while back I downloaded the free trial of photoshop and edited a bunch of files and didnt save them elsewhere before the free trial ended. I cannot remember which account or computer (of two possible accounts/computers) the free trial was purchased on, but I'd like to continue working on them now. Any idea on how to retrieve files after free trial has ended? Otherwise, I'm wondering if the files would be linked to the computer I downloaded Photoshop to or the Creative Cloud account so I can purchase Photoshop and retrieve my files to continue working on them? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you did not save image files there is nothing you can find your images only existed in photoshop while you were editing them in Photoshop.  If you closed Photoshop without saving Image files  you images were never written  to disk.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response! I did save them (as psd files) but after my free trial ended I could no longer find them on my computer. Would I be able to recover these after purchasing photoshop? Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File explorer and finder should be able to locate PSD files on you disk.  If they do not find any you must had deleted them.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0