• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding your images on the internet

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to find your images that are on other peoples websites? I just started to copyright my images. I work for a wholesaler and I shoot at least a couple of hundred images a month and we share these images to our retail customers. But I would like to be able to find certain images to see if someone other than our customers are using them or if they are selling items they shouldnt.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you'll find lots of hits if you search for "find stolen images online". 

I remember about https://tineye.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping that I could tag it in the metatags and the search engines would pick up on that. That way I would find exactly what I was looking for. Is this not a option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copyright is stored in file metadata. So the question is, can google read metadata and search? Don't know, but a google forum will probably be more helpful than this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to copy the document name and paste it into the meta tag description field using actions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are bridge scripts for copying the filename to the title tag of metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines