• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fit image to window causes image to jump upwards

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use any of the tools to fit an image to the window the image jumps upwards inside the window to where I can only see the bottom of the image in the window and can't use the hand tool or arrows to scroll it back down. I have to save, close and reopen the document to see the whole image in the window again. I've attached a file that shows the whole smaller image in a big window. When I use Cmd 0 or double click the hand tool the image jumps up like in the second screen shot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

I contacted Adobe Support and with the help of remote access we were able to determine that it is a bug in the current release of Photoshop. I've reinstalled an older version for the time being, and will check in on the newer versions as they come out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I contacted Adobe Support and with the help of remote access we were able to determine that it is a bug in the current release of Photoshop. I've reinstalled an older version for the time being, and will check in on the newer versions as they come out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines