Fixed: Program error while opening or creating new document after Photoshop 22.0 update

Principiante de comunidad ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

Since yesterday's update, can´t even open a jpg file. Always says: Could not complete your request because of a program error. I need to work.

{Moderator Note: Edited the thread title, PS-52603}

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue. If that doesn't solve your issues follow the troubleshooting steps here: Known Issues

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

TEMAS
Problem or error

Vistas

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
Oct 20, 2020 41
Empleado de Adobe ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copiado

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue. If that doesn't solve your issues follow the troubleshooting steps here: Known Issues

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 18, 2020 1
Nuevo aquí ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copiado

Has anyone updated this version yet? My hand tool doesn't work and I don't want to update this if everything else will break.

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 18, 2020 1
Nuevo aquí ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copiado

Yeah, I tried it for a client having the issue. Didn't help at all.

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 18, 2020 1
Nov 18, 2020

Copiado

Thank you! My system is working well.

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 18, 2020 0
JuliaPowers MÁS RECIENTES
Nov 21, 2020

Copiado

It's not help me(((

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 21, 2020 0
Nov 18, 2020

Copiado

hi mohit,

i can confirm my PS has been updated to 22.0.1 and is working fine. i do not see any more error messages though i have to disable my unsupported graphics card. i will take that and move on for now. thanks for the hard work.

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 18, 2020 0
Explorador ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copiado

Ok I can confirm that version works for me. I updated and everything works. At least I am not getting error and can open files and etc. Do not check box - Delete old version at the time of upgrade. Just in case. 

Me gusta

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Responder
Cargando...
Nov 18, 2020 1