Flicker Issues in Photoshop CC2021

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When pan or zooming in/out image getting flickering . please gimme solution to fix it. 

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, How to, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could help because I've had the same problem since installing PS 2021. The only suggestion I got after submitting a log file was to update my graphics card driver- which I had already done right before the install. But in case you haven't checked your driver lately that might be a place to start.

Good luck. I had to go back to PS 2020 because 2021 is not usable for me. The flickering is bad enough on top of a very slow and laggy overall performance. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou so much for kind reply

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Hope you can fix it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going back to 2020 myself. Hopefully that fixes it. Love the sky replacement, but this flickering drives me insane. Every time I click it flickers. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Going to 2020 solved the problem of the flickering. I'll stick with this version until Adobe saids they solved the issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good idea. Hopefully we won't have to wait for version 2022 for that to happen 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines