• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders Changing

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question/dilemma about the latest update in Photoshop (22.4.1). It appears that when you are working in one folder and try to save it as a .psd image, it wants to save it in the last folder you saved it to, not the folder you are working in. EXAMPLE: File comes from "China 2006", and the previous image was saved into "Book China". So that is where it wants to save it. You have to pay extra attention so the .psd file doesn't go into the wrong folder. Is there something that I am not doing correctly. Would appreciate input. Another good EXAMPLE:  Sent a file from Lightroom catelog named "Australia."  I did the updates I wanted in Photoshop.  Then when I went to save it (save a copy or save), it wants to save it in the catelog namee "China Book".  Is this normal for the latest update, or can I change the way it saves?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you are already aware of the changes to the save functions (with save as) in the latest build.

If not, here is a link to the update.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021-4.html#save-a-copy 

However what you are describing sounds like the File Saving Options in Preferences/File Handling:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines